
I can't believe that today is the last day of 2012. 2012 will always be a year I remember, probably the best year of my life, so far. I am sad to see this chapter come to a close, but I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store. Looking back in my rear-view mirror, 2012 sure had a lot of wonderful times.
January-I started dating this guy pretty seriously. January was full of fun times, fun dates and getting to know each other better.
February-The month of love. In February we went on a fun Valentines day date to Market Street Grill. After we finished our dinner, James reached for his wallet and realized it wasn't in his pocket. Frantically he ran out to the parking meter to see if he had left it there, as he was running he remembered he had set it on top of the meter while he put his coins in. As expected he got to the parking meter and his wallet was gone. As he sadly walked back to the restaurant wondering how we were going to pay for the $60 dinner we just ate, he noticed a small Chinese restaurant to the side of the road. He decided to walk inside and ask if anyone had turned in a wallet. Somebody loved us that day, because the hostess smiled at him, and handed him his wallet without a dollar missing. Happy Valentines to us!
March-March is fun because you finally get to see the sun again, and start to have a glimmer of hope for warm weather. Last March Hanna came to Utah and stayed with me for a week. I also got to go the Broadway showing of Beauty and the Beast with my mom and sisters! 

| (Wearing the same outfit as Valentines day. Dang it, hate it when that happens) |
April- On April 7th, James Hawker asked me to be his wife. April 8th was Easter, and I love Easter! :)
May- In May we said goodbye to James' little brother Adam. Adam left to serve the people of Germany for 2 years.
June- My favorite little brother graduated from high school!
July- I went to the Temple for the first time, and it was beautiful. It was a perfect day. I was very grateful to have my parents, siblings and James' parents with me that day.
We spent the summer split between bridal showers and baby showers.
August- I married James in the Salt Lake temple at 9:40 a.m, on a beautiful sunny day.


And....we went on the best vacation ever...our honeymoon in Cancun, Mexico.
| And...after a busy August, my family still threw me a FUN birthday celebration up the canyon! |
October-We celebrated James' birthday at the Cabin.
November- Not sure why, but I have zero pictures from the month of November, zero. But we loved celebrating our first Thanksgiving together at the Rees home.
December- Our first married Christmas.
Whew. What a year! It is so fun to look back through all these pictures and reminisce about so many good memories. 2012 is a year I will never forget. I feel so blessed to think about what a great year it has been particularly getting to marry my best friend....
![]() |
| isn't he handsome? |


















Love it Miss Marta! Such a lovely year.
ReplyDelete